Various Classified Ads, June 25th 1953. Among them:
- Young married woman with plenty of time on her hands desires to meet young woman of culture and refinement with plenty of time to swim, luncheons, etc. BJ 514. Oregonian.
- Birthday party? Special guest? Get our free loan TV set. Phone GA 0003. Ask for Ray.
- Young man would like to meet person interested in writing short stories. CV 996. Oregonian.
- Sue — Meet me at Mogul’s COCKTAIL LOUNGE tonight. Kenneth.
- Many ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS get relief at MONTANA’S ENTERPRISE URANIUM RADON MINE. Write for literature. J.A. Prige, Manager. Elkhorn Mining Co., Boulder, Montana.
- Employee testing. Our evaluation method predicts job risks. Psych. Test. Serv.. 418 SW Washington. BR 4342
- Baths, massage. 416 Swetland bldg., Dr Elna Sorensen. nat. phy. BR 1692
- WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO’S WRITING THESE “EXPLORATORY”* ADS? OF COURSE IT’S NOT AN OWL. SEE TOMORROW’S PAPER IN THIS SPACE. *SOCIETY TALK FOR “SCREWBALL”.